Power Harmonic Analysis
We are one of the trusted dealers and manufactures of Power & Harmonic Analysis to our widely scattered clients. It is fabricated using finest of raw material obtained from reliable industrial vendors along with the help of progressive technology and machinery at our unit. Power & Harmonic Analysis stands high on performance, durability, easy installation, low maintenance, corrosion resistance and a long functional life. We offer it at highly cost- effective prices in the market without any compromise with its quality.
We are also engaged in conducting "Power & Harmonic Analysis" to industries. Power and harmonic analysis is required to understand various abnormalities in Power system such as Load Unbalance, Power Factor problems, High Current harmonics etc. etc. After conducting analysis we provide detailed report along with its recommended solutions.
We offer this service at a very competitive price.
OFFERINGS & FEATURES
With ETAP's Harmonic Analysis module, you can simulate harmonic current and voltage sources, identify harmonic problems, reduce nuisance trips, design and test filters, and report harmonic voltage and current distortion limit violations.
Harmonic Load Flow Analysis
- 1. Comply IEEE 519 Standard
- 2. Harmonic voltage and current distortion evaluation (THD & IHD)
- 3. Harmonic telephone influence factors (TIF & I*T)
- 4. Automatic alerts of harmonic violations
- 5. Typical and user definable harmonic sources library
- 6. Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) harmonic modeling
- 7. UPS AC input and output modeling for harmonic orders
Comprehensive Harmonics Computations
- 1. Both integer and non-integer harmonics supported
- 2. HarmonicView flows of an individual harmonic current (i.e. 3rd, 5th, 7th, 11th … 50th) directly on the one-line
- 3. The source of this individual harmonic current can be from all harmonic-producing equipment in the system or from a user-specified current injection at a bus
- 4. Troubleshoot resonant areas and determine the cause of high total harmonic distortion (THD) currents
Frequency Scan Plots
- 1.Shows resonant and natural filter conditions
- 2. Positive and zero-sequence scans
- 3. Impedance bus scans (ohms or per-unit)
- 4. Current for non-bus scans (amps or per-unit)
- 5. Full customization capabilities including: quantity of items to plot, colors, fonts, ranges, copying/pasting of graphics, and save options
- 6. Allows 1–10 plots with multiple Y axes
Request for Proposal
Please fill this form and we will be happy to show you our effort
Request for Demo
Please fill this form to view our product demo.